341 meeting 8/6/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting 8/6/13

So I had a small business with the state of maryland in 2011 I didnt renew my LLC, however i do still have a paypal account which i'm not using. should this be a concern for my meeting I did gave them my business information as request im a (pro se) just nervous about my 341 meeting. Anything tips for the meeting.

I don't know about the business aspects of your question, but my attorney made me list my paypal account on my petition even thought it has a zero balance. He said it needed to be listed just like any open account with a brick and mortar bank.

Has the trustee asked for any documentation? Did you list your business on schedule B item 13?
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

There is no way to tell until the Trustee reviews the information submitted and your Statement of Financial Affairs (SoFA). The Trustee will decide whether to inquire further.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by TXskyblue View Post
        I don't know about the business aspects of your question, but my attorney made me list my paypal account on my petition even thought it has a zero balance. He said it needed to be listed just like any open account with a brick and mortar bank.

Has the trustee asked for any documentation? Did you list your business on schedule B item 13?
        Thanks i'm not sure of the form off hand but one form did ask about any businesses that I had in the past 6 years I listed all the business information there it was an online store so I should be ok hopefully but I will prepare myself just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          There is no way to tell until the Trustee reviews the information submitted and your Statement of Financial Affairs (SoFA). The Trustee will decide whether to inquire further.
          ok thanks i will prepare myself just in case.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X