341 meeting last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting last week

We had what I think must be the easiest, shortest 341 meeting ever. We went in to the hearing literally terrified. We had looked at the list of possible questions, and I stressed out when I saw an attorney in the room who was clearly not there with a client. He was there on behalf of a debtor, thankfully for the person right before us, and he really dug into him, as did the trustee. Out of 5 filers in our time slot group, 2 were cross-examined quite a bit, but they had "odd" situations, and one was clearly trying to "game" the system -- and he was not received too well.

One it was our turn, we were asked so few questions -- did your attorney give you this paper, is everything correct in the petition, are you surrendering your home, where do you work, do you have any support obligations... and that literally was it. No questions about bank statements, any anticipated increase in income, husband's business -- nothing... It was a complete shocker to me. It was over in less than 3 minutes. Atty. told us right after the 341 that the Trustee was not interested in going after anything, and sure enough, 3 days after the 341, we received a PACER notification of Trustee's Report of No Distribution.

I guess that means we are in the 60 day club?

Yes, you are in the 60 Day Club! Congratulations! You are also a no-asset case, so you have done very well!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Yes welcome to your fresh start

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X