341 is OVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is OVER!

Yay! It feels so good to be on our way to freedom! I was very scared however, when I sat down the trustee smiled and then winked at me. I felt totally comfortable after that. It went fine. Just a tiny tax hiccup that raised our payment a tiny bit. We should be confirmed in the next week! We've already been able to save over 2500.00 since we filed (the beginning of August). I feel in control again. Thank you everyone for your guidance, and support. Here's to the next 58 months!

Originally posted by FullOfIt View Post
    Yay! It feels so good to be on our way to freedom! I was very scared however, when I sat down the trustee smiled and then winked at me. I felt totally comfortable after that. It went fine. Just a tiny tax hiccup that raised our payment a tiny bit. We should be confirmed in the next week! We've already been able to save over 2500.00 since we filed (the beginning of August). I feel in control again. Thank you everyone for your guidance, and support. Here's to the next 58 months!
    Wow you have saved $2500 in one and a half months, keep that up and you will be in super shape in 58 months, uhh I am going to need a loan

Comment

Congratulations, and welcome to Club 60!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Great News

Comment

Sounds like you have a great TT. Congrats and best of luck to you in your plan. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

Comment

congratulations

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X