341 Meeting Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting Done

I had my 341 meeting today and I was so nervous. Fortunately I had a great attorney that has made this whole process seamless. My sixty days is over on 11/25. I just pray that I have no creditors object. After reading all the horror posts about Best Buy I thought for sure they would've had an attorney there. Thank you all for your contributions to this forum. I knew what to expect at the 341 and I was prepared for the worst but luckily I didn't have anything to worry about.

Congratulations! Welcome to the Forum, and Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi and Welcome and Congrats on a "seamless" case! That's awesome!
      BTW... nobody here has yet (that I know of) reported BB WINNING an AP or reaff or payment arrangement or anything of the sort.
      They're really more of a local color story than a horror story. Don't let them rattle you if they wind up making noise. They always go away....eventually.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

That's a relief to learn that about BB. Thank you both for your responses. When I first filed on 8/20, I was so ashamed of myself but reading everyone's posts here has helped me realize that sometimes we have to do what's right for us and our well being. I was literally wondering each check how I was going to pay for food for my son to eat. That's when I realized that I had to do something. In my 341 meeting, I thought I would be embarassed because they had us in a room with so many other people but it actually wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Congrats!!
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

hey tthoma, i see you are in Georgia, what part? I am looking for a good attorney and I live in Georgia also.

Comment

I'm in Marietta. I haven't been here long enough to private message yet to tell you the attorney I used but I have been very pleased with them.

Comment

Congratulations, tthoma49!

Mcordry, both you and tthoma49 need more posts before you can exchange PMs.
                    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

congrats

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X