top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful pro se 341 meeting on Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful pro se 341 meeting on Friday!

My hubs had a great 341 meeting on Friday!!! He filed pro-se, solo. I couldn't go with him because of work, but he said he was with the Trustee all of 3 minutes!
    I did a whole lot of stressing for nothing! We (he) had some funky issues with exemptions and we ended up amending schedules a couple of weeks before the meeting, that I thought for sure he would be asked about that, but he wasn't!

I checked Pacer today and saw the Trustee's Report of No Distribution! We (he) is in the 60 day club!!!

Thank you to the great posters of this forum for answering my questions and your input along the way!!!

Congratulations! I am very happy to read this news. I hope that it is a very quiet 60 days and the discharge comes soon.

Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Hubs is on his way! I am pleased to read of the good news!!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

congratulations

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X