341 meeting tomorrow (Monday, 23 Dec)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmayesaz View Post
    Congratulations OCKolby! I looked on Pacer but did not find that information about my case. I did find "A Request For Services of Notice" dated the same day as my hearing by a creditor I did not know existed. Is this something I should be worried about? I am going to see my attorney tomorrow and I will ask him, but just thought I would put it out there on this forum.
    I believe that's just a request for the creditor to be notified of anything that may occur with your bankruptcy - assets are found, your bankruptcy is dismissed or discharged, etc.

Comment

Thank you Blossoms. I will sleep better tonight knowing this will not affect the outcome.

Comment

kmayesaz, it is common that a 'Rajsnesh Singh' or some similar type of name, will request access to information about your account. Most of the time, it is simply a 'I'm sticking my nose in, in case I miss anything' type of request.

In our case, we called the number attached to the complaint, and asked what this was about. When it was discovered that this request was attached to a Sam's Club account, NOT reactivated in 2004 when it expired, (we filed 12/2007), Rajsnesh Singh petitioned the BK Court to have his name removed from our case....
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Dang!!!!! Good for you. It looks like you and your attorney had all your ducks in a row.

Congrats
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefull1983 View Post
            Just got back. Phew!!!! Big weight off my shoulders. Hearing was at 9am. Got there at 8am lol. There were roughly 15 parties in the room. Once my name was called the trustee just asked simple questions to affirm that everything I've done is true and correct. Maybe 45 seconds if that. There were a lot of people that had filed bankruptcy for the second time. If I took anything away from this 341 experience is that I vow to never return
            congrats and I agree, it's not an easy process!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X