341 meeting done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting done

Wife and myself had 341 meeting on Tuesday. We got there 45 minutes early to listen to interviews going on.

It was interesting .. One couple did the filing by themselves and they were getting reamed out by the trustee. They were missing tax returns and missed earnings. Yikes I felt bad for them.

Another case a couple was doing 13th and the previous landlord showed up claiming they have 25k of bikes and boats. Trustee told him he wanted evidence.

Of course our trustee running out of time, had to rush and get ours going before the next hour of cases.
    As our attorney about missing document that he ended finding in his email, but we had 4 questions for our interview. Names, did we understand the paperwork, and making sure we were surrender our investment rental house. Ohh and the current balance of our account.

Stated our cars would be abandoned and house would be abandoned and our case is closed with no assets.

I was really nervous through the interview.

It IS such s nerve-wracking experience but aren't you glad it is over??

Congrats on a great 341 and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
      It IS such s nerve-wracking experience but aren't you glad it is over??

Congrats on a great 341 and welcome to the 60 Day Club!

Yeah, this board and other posts of experiences help me through it.
      My attorney would just say it's no big deal, but it was still nerve wrecking going into the federal building.

Comment

Congratulations!!! You did very well! Attorneys have a tendency to forget that while they go to the courthouse on a routine basis, for the client, it is a UNIQUE and scarey process.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

congratulations glad it went well

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X