top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

51 days from filing date to 341 meeting???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

51 days from filing date to 341 meeting???

Is this unusual? Any reason for concern?

My attorney filed my case on 9/1 and our meeting is set for 10/21. This seems like an awful long wait to me.

Anyone have any input? I'm so nervous anyway and the long wait isn't helping lol.

That happened to my Chapter 13 too. My 341 didn't happen until over 3 months after filing the petition.

Comment

My 341 was over 2 months after my filing date. It just depends on how soon a date is available on the trustee's calendar. It has nothing to do with the details of your case.

Your BK is more a process than an event. There is nothing to be nervous about as long as you were honest on your petition. Try to relax and enjoy life without focusing on your BK between now and the 341.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you guys that makes me feel a little bit better.

My attorney says everything will be fine and I don't have anything to worry about. I'm just inpatient I guess. My divorce has been dragging out for almost a year now, and I'm so anxious to put both my marriage and financial past behind me and move on.

I will just work on building some more patience I guess lol.

Comment

It's hard waiting so long but I don't think the court systems work fast.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X