top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motion to Dismiss Adversary Complaint (JustBroke Need You On This One)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion to Dismiss Adversary Complaint (JustBroke Need You On This One)

Is anyone aware of the proper procedure to request the court to dismiss a(n) adversary complaint for a chapter 7? I have some compelling contractual evidence that could potentially end the case if reviewed by the court before the status conference.

*JustBroke you tried to help me with a landlord issue and I was sort of one sided. I would appreciate your feedback on this if you remember the thread.

Landlord and breach of lease, we have now been notified that the landlord has been noticed with estoppels numerous times, as the house we live in a deed restricted community and the HOA bylaws allow no renting under any circumstances. How does this affect the lease he is trying to enforce when in fact the HOA says we have no rights as far as the lease or HOA is concerned? Do we have something here with his breach of HOA bylaws?

Any help on this greatly appreciated, I was little frustrated at the beginning, my apologies.

I am not an attorney but I've read a lot of cases on Pacer.

You will have to file an answer with the court.

Then there is a scheduling conference and discovery.

You might also hire an attorney to handle the AP, and argue for his fee to be paid by the plaintiff as it is a frivilous prosecution.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X