Filed AP Pro Se. Technicality Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed AP Pro Se. Technicality Question

I filed an AP against the Student Loan Corporation because I have over $60,000 in variable rate Private Student Loan debt that immediately became defaulted the day I filed BK7. The "school" (for-profit corporation) Kaplan, was not accredited in business school so all of my credits are useless. In any case, the answer to my complaint had to be received by the court and I on 6/18. The attorney for TSLC bought postage on 6/18 and I didn't receive until 6/19. HOWEVER, the Certificate of Service he signed, stated that he served me electronically and by US Postage on 6/15. I have scoured the internet looking for an answer. Is there any hope I have of challenging his answer since he lied on the Certificate of Service? Also, I am not an attorney so it was impossible for him to notify me electronically.

Do I have any hope here?

Thank you!

Unfortunately for a these issues it won't be anything that will effect the AP proceedings.

Comment

Totally a non-issue. Keep in mind, the answer only needs to be filed by a certain date. No way you are winning this one by default.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X