Closed Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed Thread

OK, you got me. Why was this thread closed? It had three good posts on it with a very good question.

I don't get it. What did the OP do and why is the tread closed? I too had a response being in an AP myself.

'Hub

P.S. a Mod was the last poster there and he didn't see a problem and gave a good answer. I still don't get it.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Now I'm curious as well...
    12/2009 Stopped paying CCs; 3/10 1st suit;
    8/2010 finally served; No Asset 7 filed. 11 mos since last bal xfer
    9/22/10 60 day club; 9/24/10 report of no distr; 11/23/10 DISCHARGED

Comment

Not sure, I didn't close it. Could have been an accident.

Comment

After reading the closed thread, I have a question of my own. I charged a tax payment to a cc ($150 plus fees). This was a late income tax payment under a settlement agreement with IRS for 2009. Charge was made in late July. I understand the amount itself may be not dischargeable due to being non-dischargeable tax. How will this play out? I doubt there will be an AP filed for $150. But will the $150 hover over my head until I pay it?

Actually, same question for my checking account. My BofA checking account is overdrawn because they accepted to put through an IRS ACH for $150 in August when funds in the account were $1.41. Attorney told me to include the checking account in filing since I already had other checking account elsewhere.

Thank you
        Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
        AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X