2 more payments and We're Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more payments and We're Done!

June and July and we are done. First year was tough - emotionally/mentally because you feel like a loser, can't escape the constant fear, bad nightmares of ending up on the streets; financially because you are on a very strict budget and under the Trustee's watch.

We look back now and realize it was the best decision we made. No regrets now. Haven't used a credit card in 48 months and we don't miss it. We have no plans to get any new credit cards and car is fully paid off.

Can't wait to let everyone know when we get discharged.

What a great way to head into summer!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

I am eagerly awaiting the good word that you are done.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations! I just paid my June 2015 payment, only July 2015 left before discharge. It has been a long five years. I have about $900.00 on hand, so I may get a nice refund.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you. I'm always inspired by those who make it through a 13 (which I'm in) and know they never want or will not ever use a credit card. A lesson well learned. Enjoy your new freedom--you deserve it!!!!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

congratulations!
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

I just sent in payment 58 myself, so excited to get this behind me....Congrats on the accomplishment!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X