Auto finance companies while in Chapter 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto finance companies while in Chapter 13

I was looking for an auto finance company that would finance me while I'm in year three of Chapter 13. I am in Michigan. Any suggestions? What maximum amount would get approved by Trustee? Thanks, so much

Pharoh I can't really suggest any. You could try to use Lending Tree and see if any will even give you a first look. Most are likely to want you to "traditionally" qualifier. Some may not like to see the bankruptcy, but you don't know unless you try. The rates will reflect your score and possibly the fact that you filed and are in an active bankruptcy.

There is no way to just throw out a number which the Trustee will approve. Typically it would be no more than your current payment and/or not affect the unsecured creditors that much.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

TRY this..... https://www.gopfs.com/home.aspx Prestige Financial service

From there FAQ I'm considering filing bankruptcy, or I just filed for bankruptcy. What are my chances of getting a bankruptcy car loan?
      In a word: Excellent, regardless of whether it's a car loan while in bankruptcy or an auto loan after bankruptcy. Each year, unexpected events such as divorce, medical emergencies, job loss and overextension force millions of Americans to choose what is sometimes the only option left. For these honest, hard-working people, the decision to file for bankruptcy is never an easy one. You and your bankruptcy lawyer need to decide whether filing bankruptcy is the right decision for you. If you choose that option, know that since 1994, Prestige Financial has been the premier bankruptcy car loan source in the country, helping people get new and used cars while restoring or rebuilding credit after bankruptcy. If you've filed or intend to file for bankruptcy chapter 7 or chapter 13, learn more about our Bankruptcy Approval Program, or go ahead and see if we can help you get pre-approved.

Hope this help's.

Comment

When you attempt to get a car loan while in a 13, what must occur first: The lender's loan approval/pre-approval or the court's Motion to Incur Debt?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X