Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment

After 5 long years, I am finally getting my Discharge. Unfortunately, yesterday I received a Response to Notice of Final Cure Payment that was filed in the US Bankruptcy Court, from a Wells Fargo attorney, stating that they agreed that all arrearage payments from the trustee were made, but they disputed that I didn't make my April 1, 2016 payment and I owe it. Wells Fargo is my 1st Mortgage and I am also currently working with them to do a loan modification as my interest rate is 6.875% . I immediately made a payment by phone yesterday. I tried calling the Wells Fargo attorney and stayed on hold for over an hour, and no one ever picked up, so I sent an email to the Wells Fargo attorney stating that I am now current as the April 2016 payment has been made, and gave her the payment confirmation no. Do I need to do anything else to get the Wells Fargo attorney to update the Response? My attorney won't do anything for me, unless I pay him additionally; even after I have already paid him in full for my BK case. I can't have this Notice mess up my Discharge. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thank you

Interesting. I'm concerned how ours will end. We have made all of our payments to midland but they always post them late even though I overnight the payment to them prior to the first of the month. We have had to get our attorney involved a couple of times. We are wanting to refinance as soon as possible they are the worst mortgage company to deal with and the bought our loans from Bank of America after we filed.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X