The Last Month is Humbling.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Month is Humbling.....

And I guess it's a good thing. The "should be" last payment was taken out of my paycheck yesterday, so Trustee should receive payment next week. Attorney said since I owe less than the payment being sent in, they may not wait until June disbursement date to pay off remainder. That would speed up wage deduction cancellation and I MAY see a WHOLE paycheck on June 10th....I sure hope so, because as it stands I have $80 to do me until June 8th when hubbys SSDI comes in... I told him having to be more frugal than usual this last month may be karma reminding us of what we have been through the last five years!! There hasn't been enough money to save anything for the last five years, so the fist thing I plan on doing is use the amount the trustee got every month to build an emergency fund!! But this week we had to ask the vet to take a post dated check for an emergency visit for our dog, we had our last kitty pass away from old age peacefully on our living room floor the night before, and my paycheck hadn't gone in yesterday morning before I stopped at convenience store and the card wouldn't go through, but the people that own it said no problem, just pay the next time I come in....I was also able to beg off two bills until the 8th.... So YES, I am SO being reminded this week!!!!!
    So close, but so far away it seems!!!!!🎉

The Struggle is Real. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope this next week goes by without any more surprises.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Oh boy its a juggle! I can relate. Sorry about your kitty!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

This is killing me!! Payroll deduction was credited by Trustee on 6/1.... I get paid on 6/10... Lord I hope they send the stop deduction order in the next 2 days!!!!

Comment

PROACTIVE pays off!!! Never sent an email to Trustee before today, asking when will wage order stop because they already have $500 more on hand than needed to pay out..
          Her reply was it usually takes 4-5 weeks to conduct audit and issue stoppage but "as a courtesy" she has pulled ours out, verified that we have paid everything, will submit the stoppage this evening and send letter to employer...ha! I already sent her email to payroll and they have changed it so I get a FULL paycheck on Friday!!!!🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Congratulations on almost being over. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved kitty. Both 'Hub and I have lost our special fur-babies to tragic accidents. A little later I will post your Hamster Dance of Victory. Let us know when you get the full paycheck.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Ditto on the congratulations and especially the full paycheck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X