Questions about 7-13 conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about 7-13 conversions

So many know my story - filed 7 - presumption of abuse and now refiling a 13 . When all was said and done my lawyer said i could attempt to defend it but it was too close for me and too much $$. Fast forward to my refile - I am filing alone without my spouse - Right now we look like $300 /mo for 36 months. I figured we would be 60 months but apparently the 122c 1 threw me in to a 36 month plan . Basically after the marital adjustment it put me below the 111k median in Maryland for a family of 4 ... does this make sense ?
    I would be so amazingly happy to deal with this for only 36 months !!!
    My new 341 will be may 19 and I am armed with a 3 ring binder of docs to justify expenses.
    according to my 122c-1 i am 36 months - so we shall see
    When I asked my paralegal if they could make me do 60 months she said well of course they can fight you on anything but we have to prove we are correct - I am happy with her as she worked for a 13 trustee for 10 years and knows the system ....
    And now I wait pray and cross my fingers that the payment stays reasonable and only 36 months !
    thanks all for your help and expertise on this journey any advice for a new 341 ?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X