I'm a female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a female

So I've tried to update my avatar or shadow thingy not sure whats its called but I'm a female but no way to update it? I tried; thanks in advance!

If you edit your profile, then you should have a button near your avatar ("Edit Avatar") to edit the avatar. There are only three options; the default avatar, upload a new avatar from your computer, or type in a Web URL that has an avatar of your choice.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      If you edit your profile, then you should have a button near your avatar ("Edit Avatar") to edit the avatar. There are only three options; the default avatar, upload a new avatar from your computer, or type in a Web URL that has an avatar of your choice.
      My avatar choices were limited, either I could upload a cool old F4U-1A, or a picture of myself; the airplane won.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

shipo ..this is not relevant..but I always thought your avatar is a bird ..whoops..I hope you’re doing well these days .
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

melly55fl let us know, if you're unable to change your avatar
          www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

I dont have anything other than an option to load from a website just was trying to change the shadow to reflect a girl vs boy?!

Comment

laz we use to have a gallery of avatars, but there is only one at this time.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

melly55fl ..the forum doesn't have built-in additional avatar options. But it is super easy, you can go to https://avatarmaker.com create your own avatar, press on download 200x200, and then upload that by clicking on BROWSE.Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 2020-07-16 at 3.41.53 PM.png
Views:	143
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1022408

justbroke
                yeah, the forum used to have an avatar gallery in the previous version. It is not available in current version, but in future, if we have more users, I can buy and install a special plugin that allows users to select from a set of avatars.

www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X