Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made latest payment, 10 payments remaining

Ten payments to go.

Awesome! Discharge time is just around the corner!
    Latent car nut.

Comment

What a feeling. The countdown has begun!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks guys! Now... if I just had about $10,000.... ... ... ... LOL! Hang on to it, make a payment using that, each month... we'd be doin alright!

Comment

You two are on your way… You will be down to two payments before you know it… And I’m counting down with you… Because I’m cheering for you😄
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Awesome and I can’t wait to get where you are.

Comment

• Zombie13
              Zombie13 commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as your car doesn't keep breaking down, yeah! LOL! Like both of ours hahaha! Seriously... new transmission, $3700. Last year, on mine: replaced front axle, brakes; on Barbisi's: starter, alternator... argh! But they are paid for. Drive safely!

Yeah the final count down!!!!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Thank you Ladies and Gents for your enthusiastic shout outs -now if only there was a way to speed up those last 10 months and get to the ultimate finish line sooner...........

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X