No announcement yet.

Chapter 13 Mortgage Lien Strips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I really like the information and thanks for the time.

BK I think you are right.
    Life on planet earth is fun and I enjoy being here.

[advertising removed by moderator -- please re-read BKForum rules]

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
      Mine was denied today! Something about "proof of service for notice of the original or cont. hearing inc. the deadline to file response was not filed"

I read this off court doc online. When i called my atty today the said everything was fine but the courts need more time to review.

I think atty forgot to file something and i hope he can fix it????
      I missed this post, sorry. Are you in Riverside?

I am going through the same thing but it was not for the lack of correct servicing. My attorney followed the rules in effect in our district in Jan 2011 and sent me a copy of the proof of service, but the lender did not answer. You will likely have to go through an Adversarial Proceeding and yes, pay a couple grand for it in order to complete the lien strip. From what my attorney stated is that most likely the lender won't show and I will have an order in hand to complete the lien correction myself.

I am sure this is not what you want to apply to your case, but I hope it helps.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
        I missed this post, sorry. Are you in Riverside?

I am going through the same thing but it was not for the lack of correct servicing. My attorney followed the rules in effect in our district in Jan 2011 and sent me a copy of the proof of service, but the lender did not answer. You will likely have to go through an Adversarial Proceeding and yes, pay a couple grand for it in order to complete the lien strip. From what my attorney stated is that most likely the lender won't show and I will have an order in hand to complete the lien correction myself.

I am sure this is not what you want to apply to your case, but I hope it helps.
        spidge, dmc-2008's post was 2 years ago. The attorney served the proper notice and the lien strip was granted and the plan confirmed. http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...4-On-the-ledge!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Oopsy, I see now that I responded to an old post. I was thinking I was responding from a post dated from Feb 2015.

So glad to see it worked out for you dmc.

I am a bit jealous though.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X