WE ARE DONE!!! Status says Completed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE DONE!!! Status says Completed!

I checked National Data Center November 24, 2009 and our status had changed from About to Complete to Completed!: I checked Pacer and the letters were sent to your employers on November 27, 2009 to stop our payroll deductions.

It has been a long 5 years and there were times when I didn't think we would make it. We almost lost our house several times during this process, but by the grace of God, our mortgage company modified our mortgage last year. I have read so many stories on this forum and learned so much from all of you. I'm really happy right now.

I'm really happy for you!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yeah!!! **jumps for joy**
      Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
      Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
      Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
      341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

Congrats! You earned it!
        Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
        Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
        Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

Comment

Congrats.
          North Carolina

Comment

Congratulations. I read some of your posts and can really relate to some of your experiences. Chapter 13 is like one big life lesson stretched out over 5 yrs and some days it just makes me want to scream. Seeing stories like yours reminds us it can be done!
            Chapter 13 - 22 months left!
            100% to unsecured
            $1580 per month!
            plam modified $875 per month!!!!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I cannot imagine sticking with such a program for five years. 'Hub and I were relieved when our extended Ch7 finally came to a close. You are to be commended. And of course you get our Officially unofficial Victory Hamster Dance. Here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Love the hamster dance!!!

I am so happy for you

I am 1 1/2 years into my chapter 13 and can only imagine how happy you are right now.

Comment

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I checked NDC again today and our Trustee made his final payments yesterday. We are getting a refund for $1206. just in time for Christmas. We are already planning our big steak dinner for this weekend.

Comment

Congratulations to you!!! It IS a tough road at times, but well worth it in the end, I'm sure!

We have 7 payments to go - also a 60 mos plan. I am counting down for sure!!! Can't wait to join the "completed" group!!!!!!!!!!!

K
                    You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Big congratulations on finishing your Ch 13 plan successfully!! You give all of us in Ch 13 hope we can do it too! Way to go!!

And now.....it's another Ch 13 Discharge Party!!

Bring on the balloons and confetti! It's time for some serious celebrating!!
                      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

will the 13data center show "about to complete" as the center did above? or will it continue to say active until completed, or was this the "13network"?

Comment

Originally posted by joek View Post
                          will the 13data center show "about to complete" as the center did above? or will it continue to say active until completed, or was this the "13network"?
                          13data center showed "active" then changed to "about to complete" when we had one more payment due. Our payments were employer deducted so once the trustee received our employer payments to cover the final balance, the status changed to "completed". I never used 13network. HTH.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X