13 Data Center question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 Data Center question

We were confirmed on 4/8 and I just checked 13datacenter. The good news is my payment is the same as proposed, but it states our payments are payroll deduction. We have been sending in money-orders - does this mean the trustee decided to do a payroll deduction? No-one told us about this - my husband's next paycheck is a week from tomorrow. This happen to anyone else?

I never Trust much of the raw data on 13DataCenter. Yes, it's good for what was paid out, but sometimes, the data about the actual claims and the debtor... is stale (dated) or inaccurate.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

ours says payroll deduction too but we are direct pay...has said that from day 1 and we are on payment 9

Filed July 09
      Confirmation - June 2010
      Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Comment

Okay thanks - have not received my confirmed plan in the mail yet so I am just going to get the bank check this weekend!

Comment

Mine says payroll deduction also, but I am on direct pay.

Comment

Nanzee,

I was direct pay when I filed and I had to go in to my lawyers office and sign a "withholding order" that the judge had to sign before they started my payroll deductions. I have been having my pay deducted since last November and 13DataCenter still says "direct pay"! lol
            CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
            Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X