A little input is needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little input is needed.

Ok long story short I filed chapter 13 at the begining of the year I had lost my job in the auto industry and we could not keep up. I had a motorcycle that was financed through the CU but was all torn apart from me doing some work to it and blowing up the motor my lawyer was well aware of this. So in the paperwork I was to surrender it and I did along with the parts I had.

Well fast forward We have been confirmed since March. 5 months worth of payments in a 100% plan and the Credit Union filed a AP on me lawyer tried to fight it but judge pulled the motorcycle out of the plan and said I owe them the money. Now after a few nice talks with the Credit Union they are saying since my wife is also a co-signer(The BK payment comes completely out of her check) they can sue us and the have her pay garnished. No they take over 50% of her check as it is for the BK. Can they garnish us even more? Have tried talking to my lawyer but since hes was fighting with the CU he will not return phone calls Hmmmm??The The credit union is threating some big stuff what can they really do? We can't afford to live if we get the paycheck garnished anymore..

Thanks in advance this forum has been a life saver for us..

The payment to the CU should lower what you pay into the ch. 13. Make an appointment and talk to your attorney face to face.
    Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
    (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X