Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B22C & B6J Help

Hello,

I have got online PDF forms for the B22C and Schedules I & J. I have put in figures.

I was wondering if anyone knows of where I can get a spreadsheet of the B22C so I do not have to manually calculate changes? Also one that does schedule J would be ideal too.

I do not mind overwriting some of the standard state specific amounts in the Spreadsheet. I found one online from a Florida Judge but it is password protected so I cannot modify the state limits so kind of worthless. However awesome idea!

I would even be willing to pay for third party software that can do these calculations if it is not too much.

Also which DMI does the Trustee and Court usually go by? I found that Schedule J and B22C amounts are off. I can get my Schedule J to be about 37 cents left over for DMI after paying my secured debt. This would be awesome. But the B22C said I had about 200.00 so I would not want to have to pay that towards un-secured. I live in Indiana Southern District if that helps any.

Thanks for your time and help as always!
    Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
    Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Go to bestcase.com for bankruptcy software that many BK attorneys use. You can download a free demo version. If you print the schedules, it will have "draft" or something like that printed across the pages. But, it will do the calculations for you and include your state's figures. I think there is a competing program out there too.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks for it. I downloaded but company's security won't let me install this executable. Will wait to play with at home.
      Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
      Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X