Bonuses & Tax Returns in Indiana Southern District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonuses & Tax Returns in Indiana Southern District

I verified with my attorney the two Trustees out here that do Chapter 13 (in Indianapolis area) do this:

Bonuses & Tax Returns = *IF* they request annual bonus (which is likely they will when you are not paying a decent percentage to unsecured per attorney) they will only ask for HALF of the NET. That is not too bad! Attorney however advised he will leave it out of the order in case they forget to add

Since I will essentially be paying 0 to unsecured this is much better than I expected, I figured they would want the entire thing. I can live with this.
    Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
    Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Since my bonus is normally paid in March, and we needed 6 months worth of paystubs to show income, mine will be left alone. My tax returns show the total I make every year, but for the purposes of the 13 they only used the last 6 months of pay. Works for me!
    Filed Ch 13 10/7/10
    341 11/5/10
    Confirmation 12/15/10

Comment

My bonus was not calculated in my plan either as mine also paid in March..... he was telling me about all future bonus payments and tax returns. I thought I was going to have to give up the full thing....
      Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
      Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X