The Final Count Down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Final Count Down!!!

IT has been a super long journey, but it is finally almost done and over.

My Discharge hearing (from my 13) is scheduled for next Thursday at 9:30 am. The letter I received last month basically stated that any objections had to be in 7 days prior to the hearing (yesterday) . . and if no objections were made, it would be considered uncontested and no hearing will be held.

That deadline was yesterday . . . and since nothing appeared on Pacer and I have not heard anything from my attorney . . I do believe I am in the clear. The letter almost made it sound like, if nobody contested . . 7 days before the hearing, it would simply close. I was kinda hoping that meant it may close 7 days early . . but that is just wishful thinking. Next Thursday is the day!!

5 full days left . . and then I am FREE . .

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

May the days between now and next Thursday go quickly! Congrats on making it to the end of your plan successfully! Let us know when it's official and we'll start the party and dancing!
      I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
      06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
      07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
      10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
      01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
      09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
      06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
      08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
      Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

tick tock tick tock....I think you are under 48 hours to go now!
        Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
        New Job 7-2011

Comment

Thank you everyone! This site has been a true wealth of information, even though I only found it at the tail end . . .

I am sooooo excited. Less than 48 hours and I am a free man. I hope, but not holding my breath, that pacer updates the same day . . . so I can print it out and KISS IT.

I will keep you posted.

Comment

Stick a fork in ME - I AM DONE!!!

Hearing at 9:15 am this morning . . and much to my amazement, it was posted on PACER by 9:30 am. By 9:32 am I had printed the discharge paper and tonight is cause for celebration.

Out to dinner . . bottle of wine . . . and just a gooood warm feeling all over hahaha

Comment

Much congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrat's for being done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                ch 13 filed 10/2007 ~~ 341 meeting & Confirmed 12/2007
                Orginally - 36 mths, extended to 51 ~~ 50 payments down....1 to go!!!

Comment

Thank you IamOld and Lynn12 !!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On a job VERY well done!!! Enjoy a nice evening tonight But first....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

WHOO HOO! Break out the bubbly and lets boogie! Congrats to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuya View Post
                        Stick a fork in ME - I AM DONE!!!

Hearing at 9:15 am this morning . . and much to my amazement, it was posted on PACER by 9:30 am. By 9:32 am I had printed the discharge paper and tonight is cause for celebration.

Out to dinner . . bottle of wine . . . and just a gooood warm feeling all over hahaha

FINALLY! I am sending a BIG FREAKIN' HOORAY your way!!!
                        Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
                        New Job 7-2011

Comment

Sad thing is I actually sat through the entire 2 minutes and 37 seconds of the Hamster Dance!!

Thank you for all the Congrats!!!

Finally is right . . . Holy Cannoli this just seemed to drag on forever in the end . . so glad it's over.

Just pulled my Two Fico scores . . . TransFico - 703 . . . another reason to celebrate!!

Comment

Kuya, it will begin to hit you when you have several days of going to the mail box and it is totally empty....
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Empty???? It has been empty for 5 years LOL . . . I welcome the Pre-Approvals now . . . . for interest rates of a billion percent. I need those trash mailings to shred for the bottom of my bird cage. LadyBug (our African Grey) LOVES shredded junk mail!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X