"Case About to Close"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Case About to Close"

Haven't posted in a long time, but wanted to let everyone know that when I checked the 13 Data Network last week it said "Case About to Close!" So excited! It's been a long road, with a few extra months thrown in, but we're almost across the finish line. I'll post when we receive the discharge. Hang in there everyone!

Welcome back, cwillie! We are all so excited for you! Congrats on being so close to finishing your plan!

When you are finally discharged, be sure to come back again so we can have a proper celebration that your financial life is yours again. Way to go!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Where did it say that on 13 datacenter? We have six months left and I sure would be excited to read that soon. Woo hoo...light at the end of the tunnel!
      CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
      Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Comment

congrats my friend congrats its a wonderful feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Billssuck View Post
            Where did it say that on 13 datacenter? We have six months left and I sure would be excited to read that soon. Woo hoo...light at the end of the tunnel!
            It's under the tab "plan calc" in the upper right hand corner.

Comment

I don't have a "plan calc" tab in the upper right hand corner I have until July and can't wait to see a status change
              $124,000 unsecured debt
              $700 a month for 36 months.
              Case completed 6/15/12, waiting on papers!

Comment

There are two networks that Trustee's use. 13network.com and 13datacenter.com. Sounds like the OP's trustee uses 13network.com and rpg1977's trustee uses 13datacenter.com. 13datacenter.com, which my trustee uses, doesn't have a "plan calc" function.
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X