1st year complete.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st year complete.

I am so jazzed that we have made it through our first year of a CH13 plan. In the past year we have had a few challenges, but have been able to weather them OK and actually be more confident and comfortable than before the BK. We have been able to buy new tires and get some work done on both cars. My wife totaled one, but she came away unharmed and I think she likes her new,to her, car more than the old one (no payment either). We were also able to repair our adult daughters car with a new alternator and battery (not cheap).
    The biggest two appointment's thus far is that we have yet to build an emergency fund and because of that I will not spend money on my hobby. We will get there and soon, I hope. We still need to pay a balance on last years federal taxes.

Signed,

Hanging in there.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Congrats on getting through the first year. I hope it went fast for you. Good luck in getting that emergency fund built up. You will need it one day that is for sure.

Comment

Congrats on completing the first year. it is a big step and feels good to have that 1st one done. We are approaching then end of year 2 and it has gone fast so far. I hope the remaining 3 go just as fast.
      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Much congratulations indeed!!!

Comment

Congrats on completing the first year. I just finished my first (filed the end of October 2010) too. I'm also paying on those back taxes from last year and trying, though it's pretty difficult, to build a savings.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X