credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

credit report

Does anyone know a sight where i only pay once for my credit report. Even they want to burn you. Also if I go to the courthouse for my deed for my house, do they charge? Went to attorney finally for consult wow what a list. I am a bit overwhelmed.

I believe you are entitled to one free credit report from the major credit bureaus, such as Experian and Transunion, per year.

Comment

You can get one free from each of the three reporting agencies once per year. Some people pull one and space out the others. If you are filing BK you might want to pull all three so you don't miss anything. There would be no reason to pull more for a year or so anyway.
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

You need to go to your county recorder for a deed, not the courthouse. They will charge you a small fee for a copy of the deed. I chose a county by random and they allow you to download deed for free. That's not allowed in some states for privacy reasons, but apparently is in Pennsyvlania. Here's a link to county recorders in Pennsylvania: http://www.chesco.org/recorder/cwp/v...=1519&Q=607295
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I know the credit report free then they want you to be member just want to make sure i could cancel easy.
          Lady thanks for sight also I had a house forclosed on in 2009 need a copy of foreclosure. I am kinda bumbed made a little more money then I thought. Actually was thinking about buying another car I asked the attorney and he said he couldn't advise me on that. On the other hand I already bought a new vehicle in Aug. My hb car is real old. Do not want to get anymore over my head.

Comment

Originally posted by karm43 View Post
            I know the credit report free then they want you to be member just want to make sure i could cancel easy.
            karma43, go to annualcreditreport.com that is the official free site and they do not charge or try and get you to be a member. You can get each one free once a year.
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by karm43 View Post
              Actually was thinking about buying another car I asked the attorney and he said he couldn't advise me on that. On the other hand I already bought a new vehicle in Aug. My hb car is real old. Do not want to get anymore over my head.
              Many attorneys won't advise you to incur new debt before filing. You might try rephrasing the question. Instead of asking if it's okay to buy a car. Ask what the consequences of buying a car with a monthly payment of $__ would be.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I dont know what to do. I do not want it to look bad. If I bought a car now I want to file by Feb1.I don'teven know if I would get approved. Plus he told me all my debt is unsecured like the furniture and a personal loan that I was worried about. Would have worked less if I had known that. If I do buy a car my dmi might be enough to file a chap 7. But he kept saying with the money you make most likely chap13. I just want this to be over either way. My accounts have been bought so many times, I know I have to list them Im afraid I might miss one if so is the original lender ok to use? Sorry I am rambling.

Comment

First, take a breath! Then, sit down at the desk or kitchen table with all your bills and notices and start a list...you can only list what is in front of you, not what lender it might have gone to. It takes time and it's overwhelming, I know.
                  Good luck, keep us posted, and work with your attorney, that's why you have one!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X