100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100%

Trustee has just raised me to 100%, can i now pay off the remainder of my ballance and could i buy a car without petitioning the courts for there permission wich cost me 300.00 dollars every time i do. my wages went up significantly in case you wonder why he raised it Thanks Ronn.

Are you pre or post confirmation?

Comment

Pre

Comment

Okay, let's back up a bit.

Where is the money coming from to pay off...are you asking about paying off in a lump sum? If so, where will that money come from.

Odds are, you will probably be better off doing the chapter 13 on the chance that not all creditors will file claims.

However, if you actually have the money to pay off %100 of debt, sort of begs the question of why you filed BK in the first place?

Comment

Once again i have a failure to comunicate, thanks for your reply,i have been in chapter 13 for 16 months at 75%, i made a lot of money buy working overtime , i owed 31,000. dollars to creditors , i pay 7,000.00 to chapter 13 plus sold land for 16,000 dollars the remainder i have to pay the bankrutcy court,but the question remains at 100% soon to be what am i aloud to do,thanks ronn ps you sound like my lawer i never know what he is talking about KISS.

Comment

You've been in a Chap 13 for 16 months and it hasn't been confirmed? Since you say that you don't understand HMM's posts, which seem clear to me, I wonder if you understood the first question. Or, maybe the change in income and/or sale of the land has delayed confirmation?

The general answer to your question is that if you pay 100% of allowed unsecured claims, plus trustee fees and any attorney fees included in your plan, you will complete your plan early. But, you shouldn't stop making your plan payment until you are told by your attorney or trustee that you can stop.

If you want to finance a car before your Chap 13 is closed, you need to get permission. Or at least be told by your attorney that you don't.
            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

ok let me start over, i am in chapter 13 for 16 months now, the courts are taking 75% up till now,thay are going to raise it to 100%,i guess i am post,can i get out of bankruptcy by paying the remainder of the ballance i owe because thay raised it to 100%.i dont no how els to exsplain it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X