Trustee's Notice of Plan Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee's Notice of Plan Completion

I received the link in email (from my attorney) and checked the pacer for the "CHAPTER 13 TRUSTEE'S NOTICE OF PLAN COMPLETION AND IF APPLICABLE REQUEST FOR ORDER TERMINATING THE EMPLOYEE WAGE DEDUCTION ORDER". It states the following:

COMES NOW, XXXXXXXXXXXX, Chapter 13 Trustee in the above-styled action and files this Notice of Plan Completion and Request for Order Terminating the Employee Wage Deduction Order, and respectfully shows the Court as follows:

The Chapter 13 Trustee has verified the Debtor in the above-referenced Chapter 13 case has completed payments under the confirmed plan. The Chapter 13 Trustee respectfully requests that this Court enter an order terminating the Employee Wage Deduction Order, if applicable. The Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report of Estate will be submitted as soon as practicable after all payments made to creditors have been
    negotiated and no outstanding disbursements remain. This case will remain open pending receipt of the Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report of Estate. Upon submission, an order discharging the Chapter 13 Trustee will be entered in this case.

Debtor must complete and file a Certificate of Compliance, Motion for Issuance of Discharge and Notice of Deadline to Object (LF-97) or no discharge of debtor will be issued in this case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I received an email from my attorney stating that I should get discharge within 2 months. Does it mean that audit is over? What do I need to do? Am I on the verge of discharge? Any feedback is welcome. My Ch.13 confirmation date is 8/10/2011.

The plan confirmation date of 08/10/2011 does not seem right. How can you be getting a discharge 9 months after confirmation unless you have paid 100 percent of your debts?

Comment

I have paid 100% of my debts as the number of claims were only 2.

Comment

Congratulations, I'd say just get that certificate in and wait for the discharge!

Comment

I completed the certificate of compliance at end of March itself and just waiting for my attorney to file for "Motion for Issuance of Discharge". Once it's done, I will be waiting for discharge letter Thank you all in this forum for helping out with so much valuable information.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X