Looking for feedback on expenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for feedback on expenses

Ok. Here is what I have for monthly expenses.

Food/personal - 1227
    Copays/prescriptions - 284
    House pmt - 1457
    Utilities - 267
    Cable/internet- 130
    cell phones 180
    Gas car 1 - 220
    Gas car 2- 230
    Ins/reg/maint- 256
    Life/disability- 246
    Health premiums - 356
    car payments - 900
    Home maint- 125
    Recreation- 100

Thoughts/comments?

Where are you and how many in your household?
    Critical info

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Oh and income.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Income 8571 gross. Household of 3. Daughter is 17

Comment

How many of the three are employed either full or part time?

Also it would help to know where you are located. Living expenses are higher in some parts of the country than others.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Live in wisconsin. My husband and I work fulltime. My 17 year old works and goes to school

Comment

Before you go any further.... have you looked into a 128? You guys are the only ones who have this
              How to file for fast, affordable, easy debt relief under Wisconsin Chapter 128 bankruptcy and debt consolidation alternative

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Yes we have. Way too much credit card debt after 5 years of interest.

Comment

For a family of 3, food/personal sounds high. But its not JUST groceries I suppose? I imagine it also includes cleaning supplies & household needs, personal care and groceries. How much do school supplies/expenses run on average? (Not sure if you've already accounted for it.)

Are taxes & insurance included in your house payment? If not - don't forget to account for them.

How much longer on the car payments, and what kind of condition are the vehicles in? $256 for registration + maintenance + insurance (especially w/ a teenager on the policy) sounds a little low to me, but if they're fairly new perhaps its reasonable. Don't forget maintenance would include routine oil changes, occasional brake & tire work and such.
                  ~Staci
                  Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Payroll Taxes & FICA
                    Education expenses for your daughter
                    Clothing expenses
                    Any employment expenses - uniforms, boots, dues?
                    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Your utilities sound low to me. Does that include heat/ac/garbage/water/sewer?

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

The food/ personal I used the irs allowance. Includes groceries' clothes etc.

Yes taxes and insurance are included in house payment.

We just got 2 vehicles in january. 60 month loans.

I haven't included anything for my daughters schooling costs.

Comment

Garbage is included in property taxes. We have a well and septic. so no sewer or water bill.

Comment

This would have helped me when I was filing but I didn't find it until way later. Maybe it will help you. It provides the allowable amounts in each category.

Comment

I didn't see car insurance anywhere. Or was that included in one of the categories already? Gifts? Entertainment, or is that under personal? Otherwise I'd say you covered it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X