4 more months to go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 more months to go!!!

Received a call from attorney's office that we need to take our pre-discharge course. We are done in October of this year! Any advice? Any last minute "issues" that we need to be prepared for?

Congrats on almost being done!! Not sure if you use pacer or some other type of trustee website....but here is something our attorney told us to do..print off ( if you can) the page that tells you your balance and what is owed. The website we use has that on the first page, so if yours is like that then its not much to print. We should be done this month and we have still not been told to do the pre discharge course. I emailed our attorney last month and ask about the pre discharge course and was told " No big hurry, we will let you know". Glad to hear that your attorney is keeping up with your case!!.

Comment

My case is to be completed in August. I believe that I took that course in April or May. I looked at pacer and see that my attorney filed the paperwork with the courts. I would just get that course over with and have one less thing to think about. It took me maybe two hours to do online and they emailed it to my attorney. Can't wait for my celebration . I have so much anticipation of reaching the end that I almost can't stand it anymore. Never in my life would I wish the summer away, but I can't wait until 8/28/2012
      Chp 13: Filed 3/26/2007

11/5/2012 - 68 Months and finally free!

Comment

congrats on making it thus far my friend. those last few months was the hardest thing, i guess the anxiety about being almost done was killing me and was the longest few months ever. the hardest part is over for you just stay the course and plan for a better life post chp 13. best of luck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X