just sent last payment in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just sent last payment in

Just sent last payment in for the week of the 15th! woohoo! Just wanted to say that it has been a long five years, but the Lord has been with us every step of the way. So for those that are just starting or in that middle period- Keep it up! You can do it! And don't forget to give your heavenly father a call- He loves you, you know! So I guess now we have to just wait for the discharge papers to come.

Congratulations!!! We are in the same boat...just waiting for the papers. What an accomplishment!
    $124,000 unsecured debt
    $700 a month for 36 months.
    Case completed 6/15/12, waiting on papers!

Comment

Congrats for sure! A new life has begun for you!
      Chp 13: Filed 3/26/2007

11/5/2012 - 68 Months and finally free!

Comment

Made my 36th payment (3 year plan) about 6 weeks ago; waiting on discharge papers too. Just saw on 13datacenter "Case closed" "Completed" so the audit portion is in process before discharge. Congrats to you!
        CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
        Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Congrats!!! I made my last payment on 6/6/12, my case was closed on 6/7/12 and I received my discharge today. So with that being said the end is near....Congrats again!!!
          Date Petition Filed 2/3/2009 First 341 Meeting Date 3/24/2009
          Date Case Confirmed 7/13/2009 Date Case Closed 6/7/2012
          Date Discharged 6/20/2012
          :

Comment

congrats to all of you and yes 5 yrs was a long time. i paid my five year plan off last november and it was a long hard struggle but save the party until you get those discharge papers.

Comment

Inspiring! Congrats for a successful completion -- may debt never cross your path again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X