Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation day - how long does it normally take to hear outcome

Hi everyone,

I know this is one of the number 1 asked questions..and i know patience is virtue.

My confirmation hearing was today. On the trustee's website the plan shows as confirrmed today.

On Pacer, the entry today, shows...Chapter 13 Trustee's recommendation for order confirming Chapter 13 plan. Document number "x" (not the actual number). Filed by trustee.

How long does it normally take to hear what the judges response is???

Thanks.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Hi Sophieanne. I am not a Ch13 person, but from what I read here, it can take up to two months for a 13 Plan to be confirmed. In that you already have positive inputs in your PACER account, your official confirmation will come much sooner.

Good wishes to you!~~
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

"Chapter 13 Trustee's recommendation for order confirming Chapter 13 plan"

I had the same entry on Pacer the day of my Confirmation Hearing (9/20/2012) and the plan was confirmed the next day (9/21/2012). I am in the Northern District of Ohio so might be differnet in your district
      Filed: 10/29/2011 Chapter 7
      341: Scheduled for December 19, 2011

Comment

Thank you both for your responses. I'm going to cross my fingers and I hope i see the updated information soon.

Thanks and have a great evening!
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Looked on PACER this morning... CONFIRMED as submitted....
          I think i'm going to sleep the weekend away (I know 2 more days)

Thank you everyone for answering all my questions so far...

Now I really feel like we're moving forward...It's 5 years, but it's going to be so much easier than how we were living before (robbing one credit card to pay the other). We're in a 100% plan so I'm happy...we get this second chance and everyone gets taken care of.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Sophieanne,

We have our 341 meeting on Tuesday and I am a nervous wreck! Our first payment posted to the 13datacenter.com which I am cool with, now if they would just pay what needs to be paid LOL. I am a little anal retentive on getting things done and documented. My poor husband has to put up with my OCD of getting things done well before their time. I know ours says that they have until the end of the year to file a claim does that make since? We filed 8-22-2012. I understand about the whole sleeping till the end of eternity LOL. If I could sleep past 6am on the weekends I would feel human again. We are in a 60 month plan too. You can do it :0)

Good Luck!!!
            Filed 13: 8/22/2012 341 Meeting: 10/2/2012 Confirmed: 11/2/2012
            10 payments down 50 more to go!

Comment

Originally posted by jcsawyer View Post
              Sophieanne,

I know ours says that they have until the end of the year to file a claim does that make since? We filed 8-22-2012. Good Luck!!!
              Good luck to you also. The 341 was so easy..i think we build a lot of stress for nothing. As long as all your paperwork is in order and you gave everything that was asked for it'll be a snap. You'll be in and out before you even know it.

The claim situation (end of the year) for you makes sense, the claims can be filed up to 90 days AFTER the 341 meeting. The government (taxes) have till 2 months later. The trustee will start making payments after you are confirmed, so there will be a couple payments in their to pay those debts (I called it my secret payment bank account). Will be waiting to hear about your meeting on Tuesday, which I bet will go very well for you. You can do it too .. no doubt we'll be on this site together for the next 5 years.

Good luck on Tuesday!!!!
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X