Another Chase Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Chase Dilemma

In yesterday's mail there was a package from an Attorney's office stating that they are about to start foreclosure proceedings on our home siteing that the last time they received a mortgage payment for our 1 st mortgage was Sept. 25th. We filed on 9/12. Our Mortgages ARE NOT in our Bk 13. We now have to pay them via phone because they will no longer let us pay online. The withdrawl from the bank was on Sept. 27, & Oct. 29, respectively, for Oct. & Nov. Mtge. payments. We have all the documentation when we called to make the payments, time, date, rep. name, conf. payment #, ect. We have never been even a day late with our Mortgage payments. They still have not responded to our Attorney as to why they did a Title Search and billed us for $85.00 & now they are adding additional charges compounded daily for Mtge. payments they say we did not make.

I will be calling our Attorney 1st thing tomorrow (funny how these things always arrive on a weekend so you can't do anything until Monday). Making copies of our bank statements to bring to him. What really makes me mad is that a copy of this transcript was sent to our Trustee.

Thank you for lettng me vent, I will keep you posted on this one.sammie
    Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Grrrrrrrrrrrr and to think us taxpayers bailed the banks out. Good thing you have everything and even with that I'm sure it's not gonna be easy.

Come and vent anytime

Pam

Comment

[QUOTE=(funny how these things always arrive on a weekend so you can't do anything until Monday). Making copies of our bank statements to bring to him. )[/QUOTE]

and sadly you will have another day to wait as tomorrow is Veteran's Day....a long wee-end for you! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by knitty View Post
        and sadly you will have another day to wait as tomorrow is Veteran's Day....a long wee-end for you! Good luck
        I forgot about that! grrrr

Comment

This is going to be interesting, I just checked our Chase Mtge. statements and they have charged us $19.21 for late charges, 1 for Nov. & 1 upcoming in Dec. Thank goodness for documentation and bank statements. I have a feeling this is not going to be a piece of cake to get rectified, but when we are in the right, the "big bank" is not going to get away with this. Will keep you all advised. sammie

Comment

Hi Sammie,
            Sometimes what a roller coaster ride When you think everything is running smoothly, boom, unexpected surprise out of left field. Sounds like you have everything in order to deal with this situation. With all your documentation this should be cleaned up quickly. Don't know what it is, but if there's trouble, has to involve Chase!!!!

Other than this, I hope you;re doing well!
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Update!!

My husband called Chase first thing this morning & they said that was sent out as a "Notice" that we owe the balance of our Mortgage. We are current & up to date on all our payments (yes, we knew that) & that the late fee showing is what we would have to pay if we were late. The reason we can no longer pay online is that their is wording that indicates that they are tyrung to collect a debt & that wording is not allowed when in Bk. proceeding. Also, the Mortgage Statements arrive "late" because if they were sent on time, again, it would mean that they are trying to collect a debt.

We contacted our Attorney's Office and were told that they received this also and that it is all up front and nothing to be concerned about. So, we can again breathe easily. Thank you for your support and responses. sammie

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X