X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13datacenter

So I logged into 13datacenter this evening and my case status shows

Case Status: Cases in Limbo - X

Anyone know what this is? I am at around month 57 and I have paid 10% more already than my confirmed plan amount.

Thanks for any input.

thats just plain disturbing! I have no clue I will watch to see how people respond to that.
    Filed 13: 8/22/2012 341 Meeting: 10/2/2012 Confirmed: 11/2/2012
    10 payments down 50 more to go!

Comment

My case has been termed "Active" and now "Pending Review" but never heard of "Limbo", yikes!
      Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
      Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

Don't worry about what is in 13datacenter. It is not the official record of the court or any official record at all. It is a tool used by the trustee. How each trustee uses it varies as does the accuracy of the information.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I tried to log into my datacenter and it rec my case but said insuff info. Makes sense as i have not been confirmed! Do we have to as permission to log in or is it just ok?
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
            I tried to log into my datacenter and it rec my case but said insuff info. Makes sense as i have not been confirmed! Do we have to as permission to log in or is it just ok?
            Depends on if and when your trustee uploads information, not all trustees use 13datacenter, it is a tool that they may choose to use, and I am guessing that they have to pay for it as well. Those that use it use it in different ways. In my case I had information available pre-confirmation (thou that information had some issues with it that didn't get fixed till later).

As to the original question, I agree with LITR, I look at 13datacenter as a "formatted spreadsheet" that the trustee's secretary can put whatever she wants into, I have seen some strange ( and at times incorrect ) things come across there in my case, they usually get rectified eventually. If you are really worried you can check pacer, but I doubt you have anything to worry about

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X