No announcement yet.

Yahoo!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Wow, that was a great surprise I'm sure!
    Ch13 filed 1/13/11, 341 held 2/17/11, Confirmed 3/23/11
    1% to unsecured creditors
    25 down, 15 to go! Thanks to all for your help here on the Forum!

Comment

That's awesome to hear and see happen! We're into year two of our 13, is there any way to tell if I may be in the same situation? When I look at our case at the National Data Center website, from our claim summary, it shows the attorney as the first creditor being paid 100%, then the next scheduled creditor is our home mortgage at 100%. All of the remaining listed creditors are unsecured and are listed as 0%. I've often wondered what happens after the secured ones are paid off if then the Trustee moves onward to paying these unsecured even though they are shown as 0%. Thanks for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaChoncho View Post
        That's awesome to hear and see happen! We're into year two of our 13, is there any way to tell if I may be in the same situation? When I look at our case at the National Data Center website, from our claim summary, it shows the attorney as the first creditor being paid 100%, then the next scheduled creditor is our home mortgage at 100%. All of the remaining listed creditors are unsecured and are listed as 0%. I've often wondered what happens after the secured ones are paid off if then the Trustee moves onward to paying these unsecured even though they are shown as 0%. Thanks for any info.
        Do not rely on National Data Center. It is not he court's official record of your plan. It says that all of my unsecured creditors are being paid 100% when they will be paid less than 1%.

Your unsecured creditors will get paid a pro-rata share of what is left, if anything, after your secured creditors, attorneys fees and trustee fees are paid. Don't count on getting out early, or even have high hopes, unless you pay 100% of unsecured claims. What happened to Andyman is not how a Chap 13 is supposed to work. Even his attorney doesn't understand it and doesn't want to rock the boat by asking the trustee. Those in Chap 13 should not get their hopes up.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X