Yahoo!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo!!!!!!

I don't believe it! My last payment last month was my 49th payment on my 60 month plan. My trustee's account showed I had a surplus of about $2200 in my account and my credit union and attorney fees had been paid. Tody I got a letter from my trustee telling me they had sufficient funds to complete my plan and to NOT send any more money!! My plan will be discharged when I certify that I have completed the instructional course for financial management which I did at the beginning of my BK. I hope there's nothing else I have to do. I'll call my attorney on Monday to make sure. I just can't believe it...I don't have another year of payments!!

I remember at the beginning I thought all this would never end. When I get home it's celebration time!!

What a great forum...although I didn't participat alot I did read a lot here and thank all of you for any advice you have give. And, to those still in the plan...hang in there!!
    Filed CH13 November 2008
    341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

That is such awesome news and I am so happy for you. A very big CONGRATS to you.

Comment

That is very exciting..what a wonderful surprise! Congratulations!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

That is great news

Comment

Thats great! How does that happen?
          Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Great!!! congratulations!!!!! Well done!
            Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
            Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Wonderful news! Congratulations!
              Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Cogratulations, Andyman!

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                Thats great! How does that happen?
                Andyman was in a 100% plan. He has paid enough into his plan to pay off all arrearages on secured claims (if any) and all allowed unsecured claims. Either (1) the plan was set up that way in the first place and Andyman didn't realize the plan would not last the entire 5 years, (2) not all unsecured creditors filed claims or (3) tax refunds or other income was turned over to the trustee in addition to the income anticipated at the time the plan was drafted.
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I just realized I mis-read Andyman's signature. His plan originally was to pay 0% to unsecured creditors. Looking back at prior posts, it appears the unsecured creditors did file claims and there was a $1700 tax refund turned over to the trustee. But, it doesn't seem that that would be enough to pay 100% of unsecured claims given the information in other posts.

Andyman, did you turn another refund over to the trustee?
                  LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                  Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                  $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thank you lir. I sure hope i can be so lucky! Congrats Andy!!
                    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                      I just realized I mis-read Andyman's signature. His plan originally was to pay 0% to unsecured creditors. Looking back at prior posts, it appears the unsecured creditors did file claims and there was a $1700 tax refund turned over to the trustee. But, it doesn't seem that that would be enough to pay 100% of unsecured claims given the information in other posts.

Andyman, did you turn another refund over to the trustee?
                      No, just the one. I just got off the phone with my attorney and he said he's seen several CH13 plans that have ended this way...he said he wasn't even going to ask why and neither am I!!
                      Filed CH13 November 2008
                      341 with confirmation recommendation Jan 7/09 100% payback to secured and 10% to unsecured.Plan completed and discharge 02/20/13

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations! time to celebrate!
                          Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
                          Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a CHAPTER 13 Discharge Party!!!! That is such good news for you! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Andyman -

I'm kind of in the same situation. I look at the numbers and I'll be paid up in January of 2014, a full 20 months short of my 60. I'm waiting to see how it turns out. BTW - what state are you in?

Congrats to you!
                              Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
                              341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X