About to close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to close

Getting close, I think? We are showing that we have about $800 on hand with the trustee and have a difference of about $400 left to payout. Our status is marked Z-about to close. Wondering if I should contact the trustee's office and see if we should make the payment that is coming up in (2) weeks? As I see it, it already looks as if we have overpaid about $400 already. What happens next, if I understand it, the case is evaluated. We have not missed any payments and all have been on time. How long will this evaluation take?

Thanks

Congrats as it looks like your in a good place. I would contact your attorney to see if you need to pay once more, but without notice I certainly would not take the chance at this point. Over payments come back to you anyway.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

It's so dependent on you district and trustee, but I would go ahead and keep making payments until you're told differently. We got a refund from the trustee back in Oct, then a notice of intent to close (or something like that). The final auditing and noticing to creditors took another 5 months. But now it's DONE!
      Good luck to you and congratulations, it's a long road.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X