13dataCenter Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13dataCenter Access

For a few months I have tried to log in as guest and my BK number. It comes up and says yes we see your case but the trustee hasnt put info in yet! Cool!

Today different story! I went to see whata up there and now it would allow me to move past that screen and even has a drop down with my address to select! I closed the app! I am afraid that i am really not supposed to be in there until trustee gives me the go ahead! Is that right?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

You can sign up for a regular account from 13DataCenter. My account was finally closed last year. I can't see my account anymore! So sad.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Ok! I just didnt want to step on trustees toes!

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        You can sign up for a regular account from 13DataCenter. My account was finally closed last year. I can't see my account anymore! So sad.
        BK withdrawal?

I am sure you miss it greatly.
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

There's something screwy going on with 13datacenter. I've tried to access the site and I keep getting a message that says the connection isn't secure and someone may be trying to impersonate the site. I've never had any problems connecting before. Wonder what's up??

Comment

Worked great for me just now. I would wait until tomorrow or a few hours later this evening to try again. There could be many reasons.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
                BK withdrawal?

I am sure you miss it greatly.
                There are times that I want to answer a question about 13DataCenter and can't remember exactly what the register looked like, how creditors are listed, or how the payments were listed. A part of me does miss the adversarial portions of my bankruptcy. I always like a good argument!
                Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I logged and checked out the site info. So far only my atty claim is in the claims page. Does it take time for all info to show up? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                    I logged and checked out the site info. So far only my atty claim is in the claims page. Does it take time for all info to show up? Thank you.
                    Yes. Remember that this is a tool for the trustees and they all use it differently. They may not update the claims page until after your plan is confirmed and the deadline to file claims has expired. The initial information they input may only be from what is on your petition, not actual claims filed. A lot of the information on your plan and claims may not ever be 100% accurate on 13datacenter. The place to get an accurate record of claims filed in your case is PACER.

Many have panicked when they saw what is in 13datacenter. I would have if I didn't already know better. It shows that all of the unsecured claims will be paid 100% when they actually will be paid less than 1%. I use 13datacenter to make sure the trustee received my payment. I wouldn't rely on it for anything else.
                    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Great advice! Per usual! Thank you Lady, :-) I always think of that song when I see you name :-)

Comment

I really like 13network.com That has a lot more information.

Comment

I'll check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by ccgirl View Post
                            I really like 13network.com That has a lot more information.
                            What does 13network have that 13datacenter does not? I would like to know if it would be worth my effort to obtain permission from the trustee to use it?

Comment

I checked out my annual trustee notice with breakdown of activity and this years listed 13datacenter. So I printed of the permission slip am working on faxing it over. Hopefully this new info doesn't scare the crap out of me.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X