No announcement yet.

13dataCenter Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13network shows who is getting paid and how much so far. It also shows a breakdown of your whole plan for the 60 months. Mine also has my future closed date listed. It has a countdown of how many months are left. It also show a pie chart showing how your payments are broken down. It also lists any matters.

Comment

Some trustees use 13datacenter, some use 13network. It's not up to the debtor which to use.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Mine actually uses both. When I first started by BK it seemed I was checking them all the time. Then I stopped for a while and now that I am down to my last 5 months I seem to be checking it all the time again.

Comment

My case is the same as ccgirl...my trustee uses both sites. CC girl ..where do you see the future closed date (just curios).
          Have a nice day!
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
            My case is the same as ccgirl...my trustee uses both sites. CC girl ..where do you see the future closed date (just curios).
            Have a nice day!
            I see it on 13network. After I log in the first page that shows up has it both in the upper right corner and on the list of information on the left towards the middle.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X