Discharged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged

Just got the refund check from the Trustee today and checked Pacer and our discharge was entered on 4/10/13
    We made 51 payments on a 60 payment plan with a 50% unsecured payoff and the plan completed when we hit the 50%.
    I know this is unusual so I checked our plan order and it clearly states we would pay until 50% was done, not for 60 payments. We were helped when a large home equity loan lender we had in the plan was late in filing its claim and the claim was denied.

I am so glad to be out from under the burden of the payments and the worry about something going wrong. I wish all the rest of you in Ch 13 the best of luck.

Bob
    Filed Ch 13 12/28/08, 341 Held Feb 09
    CONFIRMED 1/21/10
    DISCHARGED 4/10/13

Great job

Comment

Congratulations..must be feel great!!! Enjoy your new freedom
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have a Ch13 Discharge Party for the weekend!! And congrats on being able be discharged when all payments are made and not having to wait for the 60 months to tick out. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats on your discharge. Enjoy your new debt free life!
          Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Wow!!! Lucky to have the early discharge! I will read the fine print for my bk as soon as i get it! Congrats!!!!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Lucky you. I still have 46 more payments to go.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X