"Plan Completed" in 13datacenter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Plan Completed" in 13datacenter!

Status just changed. Ready for the happy dance!

Cannot wait for discharge! I really need another car. We had one totaled several months ago.
    Filed 11/08, confirmed 5/09, 60 months - 100% Expect completion in May 2013 (@month 54)

Boo on the car, but congrats on the completion.

Comment

Congratulations..how wonderful you must be feeling and deserve to be feeling. Did some of you creditors not file, is that why you're finishing early???
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats. Mine was completed last month and I am expecting my discharge any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
          Congratulations..how wonderful you must be feeling and deserve to be feeling. Did some of you creditors not file, is that why you're finishing early???
          All creditors appeared to file None showed up for 341. Most of the creditors sold off to junk debt collectors and I had to confirm that the junk collectors had legitimate claims.
          Filed 11/08, confirmed 5/09, 60 months - 100% Expect completion in May 2013 (@month 54)

Comment

Congrats!!! Did it seem like it took forever???
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Yeah, it seems like it has been forever. It certainly has been very challenging and stressful. Although we have tried to keep up with an emergency fund, emergencies still kept happening (Cars, appliances, medical, etc.). And, it seems like it will still be forever before discharge. It is a great feeling to only have a relatively low mortgage payment to worry about when this is all done and I am going work hard on getting that out of my way.

Comment

Good job! I am 7 months in and starting to lag because of lots of reasons! I cannot wait to be in your shoes!
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan

Comment

Congrats! I'm getting to the end of the tunnel myself. June should be the final month of my repayment. Im hoping it doesn't take too long because I also really need a new car, Mine is over 10years old has 164K miles on it, the AC doesn't work properly (and we're hittin summer here) it makes a jerking sound when driving at 30mph...it's on it's last legs!
                      Filed CH 13 5/28/10
                      341 Hearing 6/23/10 & 8/23/10/Confirmed 9/21/2010 36 months
                      DISCHARGED 9/12/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X