Discharge 2017 club .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
    I am scheduled to discharge in October 2017!!! It feels like a Long way off! Are you in the same boat? When will you get there?
    Hopefully soon. Pacer says "awaiting discharge". NDC days open (bit that code has changed several times from open to z npco to open). I just keep checking.. at worst Dec..
    Congratulations..it is a tough road..

Comment

Getting closer. Im scheduled for Discharge at the very beginning of September 2017. Man I cant wait. This has been such a long and grueling process. I would never recommend a 13 to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by BriOS View Post
        Getting closer. Im scheduled for Discharge at the very beginning of September 2017. Man I cant wait. This has been such a long and grueling process. I would never recommend a 13 to anyone.
        Sorry you have had such a hard time. I wouldn't recommend a Chap 13 for everyone, but it is a great solution for a lot of people, me included.

May the last 9 month so of your Chap 13 be easier than the earlier ones! Keep pushin' on!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Wow, going thru this tread, I had posted a reply back in August 2013. Now sitting hear counting 2 more payments left. I can't wait. This has been an extremely long journey, life lessons and so many things all at once. We are so close to the finish line and my wife loses her job in August and still can't find work. Unemployment good till early February. On top of it all, I had a car accident 2 weeks ago and my wife's car is totaled. The good thing is no serious injuries and at least the insurance covered the balance of the loan which I was afraid we would get stuck making payments or owing money for a car we no longer have. It sucks that after putting $4000 as a down payment and paying over $420 a month for the past 3 years, we walk away with $650 as our refund. Now to somehow start the process to replace a car my wife will eventually need to find a new job. It honestly never ends. I have hopes that this will be all over within the next 6 months.

Comment

Its not easy that is FOR SURE! I would tell people to think long and hard before jumping on the 5 year plan! Its way to long and its too stressful for so long. I dont think its healthy.

but yes! Its almost over and the 2017 club can start dropping members soon!

The only club I know that sucks to join and glad to leave! 😁😁😁😁
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Happy New Year! We made it! This is the last year in BK!!! Good luck to the finish!

Comment

Congratulations to the Discharge 2017 Club on making it to your final year!
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I know where your coming from.My last payment is October 2017 also. I can't wait.

Comment

Fishman! Me too! October! Lets celebrate then!

Comment

February, at last!

Comment

Congrats to those of you being discharged in 2017! I'm just starting out -- 341 in March 2017 -- and this thread is scaring me a little bit, lol! I am pretty confident I can do it. My monthly payment will hopefully be small. I came *very* close to qualifying for Chap 7 but I only claim one of my children on my taxes, for BK purposes, she is the only one who counts as a dependent. Gah!

Here's to the next 5 years in Debtors' Prison!

Comment

I wish I could say it goes by fast, but for me there are times it does, and then times it crawls. My advice is to keep your head down and dont watch the calendar too much. Stay busy and keep your eye on the prize.

8 more payments!!!!

Comment

Almost there people!!!! 7 more payments!!!!

Comment

Hopefully this March !! Final report was issued and awaiting discharge !!

Comment

Boomer, congrats! I am counting the months!!! Cant wait to be in your shoes! 🌺🌺🌺

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X