No announcement yet.

Discharge 2017 club .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be my last month. Filed 7 in Sept. 11, converted to 13 in February, 12, made 1st payment March 29th, 2012.

So hurray!

Only the TT just filed a Motion to Dismiss, here on March 16th of my 60th month.....so I'm super ticked off right now.
    Filed CH 7 Sept. 2011 - UST Motion to Dismiss (presumption of abuse) Dec. 2011 - Converted to CH 13 Feb. 2012 - Plan Confirmation May 2012 - Expected Discharge June 2017

Comment

As I wrote in the other thread, I would not worry about that specific motion to dismiss. Some District procedurally require both a new Means Test (Schedule 122C -- formerly B22-C) alongside new Schedules I and J (Schedules 106I and 106J).
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I'd get your lawyer on that asap. There is no way they should be allowed to pull the rug out from under you on the last month.

Comment

Got my discharge in Jan 2017 after 5 years in a Ch 13, and my cased was closed in the beginning of Mar.

Comment

Under20 how did we miss this! Congrats!!!!!
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Underh20, Congrats on your discharge!

Comment

I'm counting my days as well. Pacer updated on 5/3 to Trustee Final Report and Order Discharging Debtor. Then updated 5/5 to Certificate of Notice - Order of Discharge. So I'm pretty close to finish line. Can't wait!

Comment

max2k10 - Congrtulations, you are so close, what a wonderful feeling! I'm very happy for you. 2017 has been a wonderful year for this group!
                  Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Originally posted by alorth View Post
                    This should be my last month. Filed 7 in Sept. 11, converted to 13 in February, 12, made 1st payment March 29th, 2012.

So hurray!

Only the TT just filed a Motion to Dismiss, here on March 16th of my 60th month.....so I'm super ticked off right now.
                    OK....so finally the Motion to Dismiss was rescinded, just before the hearing date.

TT has filed Plan Completion Docs.

Everything should be square.....but waiting now for the Discharge.

PACER hasn't had anything new since the last week of April, and that was the certification of no domestic support.

Filed CH 7 Sept. 2011 - UST Motion to Dismiss (presumption of abuse) Dec. 2011 - Converted to CH 13 Feb. 2012 - Plan Confirmation May 2012 - Expected Discharge June 2017

Comment

Nice going. Here's to no more news until discharge!
                      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats on your upcoming discharge. I'm about 2 months away in a 5 year process. Finally the gorilla will be off my back. No more stress worrying about courts, trustees, making huge payments. I get to restart my life too. Can't wait!

Comment

Just checked PACER 522(g)(1) Hearing scheduled notifications sent to all creditors Discharge will be effective 23 May 2017, hearing 31 May 2017! I see the LIGHT, I SEE THE LIGHT!

Discharge 23 MAY 2017 FILED 31 DECEMBER 2012!

Now I have to talk to my attorney about REMOVING 2 of the 3 previous Dismissals that were not my errors but the previous attorney. Equifax will not remove until 10 years. I was able to pull this information from PACER also. Interesting to read why the dismissals were done and to hear my previous attorney say that it was not a big deal....... Wonder if I could report him to the Tennessee State Bar Association for LYING!

Comment

Were they dismissals and then refiled or were they just dismissals and you did a motion to reconsider and had the case reinstated. A reinstated case should go based on the original filing date. If you let the case dismiss and you filed an entirely new case, then the credit bureaus, in my opinion, would be allowed to base the 7-year aging (for Chapter 7s) on the new filing date.

Notes: Chapter 13s are automatically removed from consumer credit reports 7 years after filing. Chapter 7s are automatically removed from the consumer credit reports 10 years after filing.

Comment

Almost there 2017!!!
                              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X