No announcement yet.

Discharge 2017 club .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sophieannne, I am not sure how I am doing! I don't think well! I don't have anything saved and I have lots on my plate! Time seems to be dragging but it doesn't help that I can't take my eyes off the calendar! But I keep plugging along. With fingers crossed and try to make it ok! Xoxo
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Hello!!! Time is stii dragging along but at least it is passing!!! Two years in this week! Can't wait now for 2.5 years in, the half way mark!!!! Hou you doing Lingala-timers???? Xoxo

Comment

Hi DMC...

That is a more postive note However, it should be, WOW..2 years are already gone. Have you thought about breaking the time into 6 month intervals...that way you reach a goal and then the final goal is even less?
        I know the time feels slow but look at how fast the rest of life is going. It's tough, but look what we've accomplished in the last 2 years..our bills our paid, we're not accumulating debt...sometimes things are hard financially but somehow we always make it work. If anything I think this experience will honestly make us stronger people...when the time comes, we'll be gliding down a smooth street without the horrible debt that got us where we are now. I feel it's hard too, but honestly I feel i'm in such a better place right now. One day at a time!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thank you Sophieanne! So true! One day at a time and just the other day I had that exact thought... I am no deeper in debt and if I didn't file I bet I would have been! I was spinning my wheels for so long! I think once I reach the half way point I might celebrate that even more. I am happy, believe me but its a long process for sure! Whew!!!! Xoxo

Comment

I'm in the 2017 club, May to be exact (as far as I can recall). So far my plan has been manageable and haven't gone hungry yet. Although I have a very lenient judge and trustee who allowed me a low C13 payment so that I could save for a nest egg.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cz3ch View Post
                I'm in the 2017 club, May to be exact (as far as I can recall). So far my plan has been manageable and haven't gone hungry yet. Although I have a very lenient judge and trustee who allowed me a low C13 payment so that I could save for a nest egg.
                Lucky dog!
                11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

How's every one doing? 35 payments to go! Still looking towards the half way point in May then I start my countdown. 29, 28, 27....., woo hoo!

Comment

Hi DMC,

Doing good...I'm down to 28...
                    i'm waiting for 24 and down, down, down
                    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

10 months ahead of me! When you complete yours, i can lookforward!!!!!!

Comment

My 5yrs was up last month. Its a great feeling to know I completed it. Anxious to see how long till discharge . I check pacer & NDC ever day for updates. I get paid next week so hopefully the wage attachment has ended. Creditors have all been paid. Got notice that I have to start paying my mortgage & HELOC myself next month. I have about $2500 extra sitting in my account & hoping I will get that back to add a chunk of change to my savings account.
                        Now I need to find a Credit Card Anonymous meeting to attend every week. ha.ha... I truly believe I have learned my lesson about the snow ball effect of using credit and I have been given a chance for a new start with a clean slate. Looking forward to the next chapter of my life debt free...
                        Last edited by klandsb; 11-20-2014, 03:41 AM.
                        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
                        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
                        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

Was March 2017 I'm thinking/hoping Nov or Dec 2016 case will be paid in full. Still 2 years seems so...far...away...
                          Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gld2pan View Post
                            Was March 2017 I'm thinking/hoping Nov or Dec 2016 case will be paid in full. Still 2 years seems so...far...away...
                            Watch out, you may need to be booted out of the Discharge 2017 Club!
                            LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                            Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Last payment will be 12/16. looks like a 2017 discharge too.

Comment

Great news!!!!!! I jelly!!! Whoop!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X