Stick a fork in me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick a fork in me...

... I'm done! Today I emailed my signed "Motion to Discharge" to my attorney after the longest 5 years of my life..

2 weeks after I filed I found out I was pregnant with my now 4 year old daughter.. I have married, brought new life into the world, been laid off, divorced, changed jobs (like 3 weeks ago! No wage order change for me), and moved twice over the life of my plan. My car has had its engine and starter replaced... (gosh golly I get to start looking for new wheels!!!) I've lost 420 lbs of dead-weight... 170 of those from my own body.. 5 years, wow.

I suppose it could have gone easier, but I've come out with a $104 refund check and a whole new perspective on finances and financial desperation.

Happy birthday to me! So glad to see that everyone is doing well.. I've been trying to get my account reactivated for like 4 months and have SO much to say! LOL

*hearts*
    NowImDownInIt
    Heather
    Last edited by NowImDownInIt; 08-07-2013, 10:50 AM.
    Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
    Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
    60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Congratulations! I have only 23 more payments, seems like an eternity.

Comment

Celebrate..congratulations!!!!! And well done on the weight loss.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats on all those changes! Wow a wus would have caved but you made it thru every obtstickle!!!! Congrats!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am sooooo Happy to see this post. I remember when you joined, right about the time you found you were pregnant. Congratulations on many jobs Well Done!! Here's a little something for you and your darling daughter:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wow... and Wow again! Congrats on so many levels!
            Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
            Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a Great present to yourself!
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Happy Birthday and Congrats all rolled into one! Go celebrate for you have earned it!

Comment

Congrats to you Heather. Thanks for sharing the story and that your diligence paid off.
                  11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats to you! YAY!

Comment

WOW! NICE JOB!!
                      on every count!!!!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thank you everyone. It's been one heckuva ride. I thought that I was going to fail so many times, but God blessed me with a job that made it through. I couldn't have done it without Him by my side.
                        Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
                        Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
                        60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X