56 payments made and 4 more left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

56 payments made and 4 more left

The BK forum has helped us so much in the last 5 years, Thank you! This is such a scary process but everybody here gives nothing but incouraging support. For anybody starting this process stay strong and come here often, this family will help push you to the finish line. 4 more months left and we are changed people for the best, let me say that this was a hard road to sow but we stayed the course and hope others like us will do the same.
    Thank you

Congrats! What were some of your obstacle and how did you over come them?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

I am always amazed when people post their chapter 13 successes. It is a great accomplishment. Honestly, congratulations!
      Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

The biggest hurdle was paying cash for everything and planning ahead. It got easier as the months passed because we knew what we had to work with. After sometime we really got used to cutting back and putting those wants aside. As always something popped up, those unwanted surprises that was a challenge but we always seemed to work it out. No matter how small the amount of money you can squeeze out after all is paid put it aside, it is a good feeling to have something to fall back on. Everytime I pay with cash "debit" now it really makes me feel good that we are out of that cycle of grief. My best advice is to just be on board with your spouse and agree together on all purchases and budget, budget, budget.

Comment

Thanks firstround..excellent advice. And soon your cashflow will be greater...how wonderful that will be. Congratulations.
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I'm always encouraged to see these threads. We just made payment #1 of 60 two weeks ago.

Comment

Good job firstround and company.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

firstround congrats!! I am a few months behind you. I just sent payment 48, 11 to go!!It is a great feeling knowing we have less than a year now.
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats!

Just sent #40. 20 more to go...
                  Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
                  341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

Just sent in 15, so 1/4 the way! Counting schmounting! I bet we never see the number 60 quite the same!
                    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X