Finally Done!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Done!!!!!

After 65 months, I am finally done! Got the paperwork yesterday from my Attorney to swear I have no support obligations, the case is closed on NDC and the wage order release has been filed with my employer. According to pacer, all objections are to be filed by 9/24 and final discharge is set for 10/8. I can't believe after all this time, all the struggles and all the years of robbing Peter to pay Paul that this chapter of my life has finally ended (almost). When I get my first full check, the first thing I'm doing is....Grocery Shopping! I hope I never (have to) eat another casserole for the rest of my life!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Freeeeeeedom!!!!!! !
    Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
    Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Congratulations! I pray for that day to come for us! One day at a time.

Comment

Congrats! So happy for you. Time to celebrate.

Comment

Congratulations!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Since we all navigate a different path through the ch13 process I cannot begin to express the excitement that you must have. The best I can do is wish you the best for your future and a huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Well done and welcome!!!
              Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Nice feeling, isn't it?

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
                Filed July 2009. Discharged 08/08/2014. Awaiting closing. We made it !!!! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Congrats on completing your plan! March cannot come soon enough for me as that will be our 60th payment - then the countdown to audit / closure begins!

Comment

Congrats! We had a lull and now are seeing more closings! Yay!!!!
                    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats!!!!! I have 4 months left and counting.......I can't wait to post the same!
                      Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congrats! I still have over 4 years to go, but these completions are always a glimmer of hope.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X