Two Year Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Year Today!

Yep two years into a five year plan today! Whoop whoop! It's the little things. 😁 second year easier than the first so here's hoping!!! Xoxo
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Congratulations! You are 40% done! Those milestones are what get us through the five years. In 6 more months, it'll be all down hill!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats DMC. Good to see things may be leveling off for you as you settle into the plan further. Once I hit the downhill side I became downright excited about the prospects of succeeding.

Keep your eyes on that light at the end of the tunnel and try to avoid allowing the scrapes along the way effecting you.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Great job it will be over before you know it

Comment

Great Job. I am only a year ahead of you and can't wait for this to be over.
          Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Yay DMC.....I'm a little ahead of you but we're both in the 2017 club (as you know
            It is a milestone to celebrate!!!!
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats! I'm a year and month behind, but BK year one is going fast, thankfully.

Comment

Thank you all! Lady I never thought about it being 40%, Yes!!!!!!! Xoxo

Comment

dmc congrats at reaching this point! In 6 months you are 50% done, you need to look at it that way and the time will move quickly. Once you reach the 50% milestone you are on the downside and it will go quickly. Also once I was past the 2 year mark, I started to relax more and knew we would get through this, no matter what.
                  Discharged 5/2015

Comment

jange,

i like you're note...it's reassuring. I'm in the same spot at dmc (2017 club), and I reached the 50% point.

Have a great weekend!
                    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I would also suggest focusing and rooting for Jange and Lady in The Red' s discharge. Because after they are discharged us 17ers are definitely headed downstream

Comment

thanks magic and sophieanne, it did really feel good to get past that 1/2 way mark. No matter how you slice it 5 years is a long time, so it does help to think of it in less terms and smaller milestones. I already submitted payment # 57, just waiting for it to be applied. which leaves me 3 payments and yes I am really counting now. In some ways this year has gone fast and in others it is dragging. All of my envelopes are labeled and stamped. I also added my count down number on each envelope!! I have a pretty high payment, so I am already counting the ways I am going to save it!
                        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Jange three more payments!!!!! Woo hoo! You guys are my inspiration! Xoxo. Yep we will be the seniors soon Sophieanne!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X